Tips to make your expat arrival run smoothly
The key to success from the start of your expat life is to prepare before you leave your current home.
With insider tips on what to pack in your suitcases to make sure your entire family settle quickly to expert advice on what to do in the first day or so after arriving at your destination.
The tips and tricks in this episode will ensure you’re ready to hit the ground running in your new home country, and help you and your family’s smooth transition to expat life.
For more detail and lists to download, check out these links:
- Arrivals eBook 10 pages of invaluable tips, advice and information
- Packing Lists Three sets of packing lists to help you plan your big move
Hand Luggage Packing Lists
- Packing list – hand luggage plus items for babies
- Packing list – hand luggage plus items for toddlers
- Packing list – hand luggage plus items for older kids
- Packing list – hand luggage plus items for teenagers
- To book an hour’s call with me, please check out my diary, here: Expat Espresso Hour
- Visit ExpatChild.com for tons of articles about expat life!
1 to 1 Expat Espresso Chat
Book a call with me to help you work through any questions or concerns you have about expat life.
£99 for one hour